Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to this fall
We were an 80's family for a friend Halloween party. I didn't get any pictures of Robert in his ugly mullet wig. (If you got a picture of him at the party I would love for you to e-mail it to me so I can post it on the blog!) But Paige ended up so cute with her crimped hair. I still have the huge crimper that was used on me when I was young.
We also when to Thanksgiving point for there kids Boo farm. It was pretty fun. The thing that made it worth it were the pony rides and the hay ride. The headless horseman came after us on the hay ride. It was so fun! Robert said I was traumatizing Paige and Maren cause I kept yelling "Here he comes!" I think I was just making it more fun! :-)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment