2. Frieday we met to hike to the timp cave. We were there at 7:30 a.m. but they would be able to get us into the cave until about 12:50. So we hiked up to Silver Lake. Not easy!! Lots of climbing. With kids this is not the easiest task. We had a group of 22 from my family. It's 5 miles round trip and it's a hard 5 miles. But it was fun. Except for the part where Paige tripped and skinned her knee and Landon fell and scrapped his head.
3. Friday night we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It was BUSY!!! It tooks us 3 hours to make it through. Although we didn't make it all the way through. Landon tripped into a marble step and sliced his head open. He bled all over Roberts white shirt. The first aid people suggested we take him to the InstaCare for stitches. They ended up only needing to glue it shut. Poor little man. But he needed something on the other side of his head to match the scrape from hiking earlier that day.
4. Saturday Morning Provo Freedom Festival Parade. This is a tradition in my family! My dad goes down at 5 a.m. to save a spot. I love going to this. Robert was laughing at how giddy i was that morning. The kids LOVED it. I lost my camera for the rest of the activities.
5. Saturday afternoo swimming at our clubhouse. We had my family out for swimming and Pizza. It was also my brother-in-laws birthday so we had cake! It tasted like a twinkie. yum!
6. Fireworks at Thanksgiving Point with my brother and his daughter Maren. Everyone else went to Stadium of Fire. We only stayed for half of the fireworks because the kids were tired from the long weekend!!
We had a lot of fun! I have conflicting feelings, I'm glad it's over but wish it never had to end. Here are a ton of pictures. Good thing I lost my camera for most of the weekend or this would be worse.












2 comments:
Oh what a FUN weekend! I'm glad you had so much fun! I love the pictures! Poor Landon's head! I hope he feels better soon!
Oh my goodness, your dad looks the exact same!
Post a Comment