Paige was so thrilled to be a Little Miss this year!! She was a Little Miss for Miss Dixie State College. She LOVED her!! I have more pictures to come that I will post soon. I also have pictures of Paige winning "Lehi's Got Talent". She was the winner for the 5-7 year olds. She sang "A Dream is a Wish" from Cinderella since she was just cast at Cinderella in the Jr. Theater workshop. We have had a lot going on, and having a blast through it all!!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Some of Miss Utah week!
Paige was so thrilled to be a Little Miss this year!! She was a Little Miss for Miss Dixie State College. She LOVED her!! I have more pictures to come that I will post soon. I also have pictures of Paige winning "Lehi's Got Talent". She was the winner for the 5-7 year olds. She sang "A Dream is a Wish" from Cinderella since she was just cast at Cinderella in the Jr. Theater workshop. We have had a lot going on, and having a blast through it all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Very cute She is a doll. Your boys are handsome and your momma looks great! MIss yOU! Stay sane with all your business!
Post a Comment