We are still living in Lehi with my parents. Some day (possibly within the next 6 months) we will be finding our own place. Excited to have our own space, but so incredibly grateful for my parents willingness to allow us to be here so long. They have been great to live with.
I don't know why it didn't save it the right way, but this is Robert on his first day as a teacher of his very own 5th grade classroom!! He LOVES it!! In my opinion he was made to be a teacher. He's amazing and I think everyone around him can see that. We are hoping he will be able to stay at the school he is at. He is currently an intern so his job next year isn't guaranteed but we are hoping for the best.
Paige is in 2nd grade and having a blast. She amazes me at how fast she picks up on everything. She so sweet and constantly wants to make others happy and wants to choose the right. She is such an amazing help to me and I don't know what I would do without her. She reminds us constantly to make sure we are choosing the right too. :)
Landon is in preschool for the final year. He turned 5 early in the year so he is ready to move on to the next step but is happy to be my little buddy while I teach preschool and he also attends another preschool. It's so fun to see him start learning to blend letters or figure out how to spell a word just by knowing the letter sounds. He is a little smarty pants. He's a cuddle bug and loves to give loves! :) He's got an incredibly adorable laugh and is such a happy kid.
Jefferson is our busy body. He loves to run everywhere he goes. When I threaten to carry him he says, "I will just walk. OK mom?" He is hilarious and always cracks everyone up. He adores his daddy! I think his middle name Andrew and the fact that he shares a bday with Andrew Lloyd Weber is no accident. He is going to me our little actor!! Love this kid!
I love being the mommy to the crazy and cute kiddos!! They make me smile a lot. They also make me feel crazy at times but mostly smile! :) They play really well together when it's just the 3 of them. I love to see how they interact and take care of each other. I'm grateful that Robert is the one I get to take care of them with. He's an amazing Daddy!
Ok. There's my catch up blog!! Now to remember to keep up with it!! I think I can, I think I can!!













2 comments:
Yay!! I'm so glad you started blogging again! Your family is so stink'n cute!! Love those little kiddos!!
Love it!!
Post a Comment