
This is a rare occasion but we are going to do something for a date night that doesn't include "intermission". Robert's brother called and wanted to take us and his sister and her husband to the Jazz game tonight! We are going to Buca di Beppo then on the to the game! I'm kind of excited! Can I get some pointers on proper Basketball Game etiquite? :-)




4 comments:
oh...I don't know about game etiquette, but I do know about buca di beppo's. Enjoy the delicious garlic cheese bread for me, you won't regret eating it...other than the garlic breath :)
Oooh. I doubt I caught you in time...
No need to applause at the end of each quarter. You can just scratch yourself and hoot and hollar any 'ol time..
No need to wait til the curtain draws to get a snack. Proceed to the nearest refreshment stand and get some cruchy, loud food.
Hope you had fun!
Apparently you are supposed to stand and high five at least 2 people when the Jazz make a basket. You are also supposed to watch the game and not the people around you. But I don't obey any of those rules and I haven't been kicked out yet. We actually sold our tickets for that game. Hope you had fun.
you are supposed to ogle kyle korver the whole game. well, that's what i would do, anyway! i love the jazz! i'm so jealous! i want to go to a game this season. hope you had fun!
Post a Comment