Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Husband Tag!!





I was tagged by a good friend from my ward, Angela. It looks like fun so here we go!


1) Where did you meet? We met through mutual friend in the 9th grade! We were in the same stake for a long time and he says he remembers seeing me, but I have a bad memory and don't remember him. He was on the nerdy side when we met, but he sure did mature into an amazing man!!
2) How long till you got married? From the day we became friends - about 7 years. From the day we were interested in each other - about 3 1/2 years. From the time he got home from his mission - 5 1/2 months.
3) How long have you been married? 5 years!
4) Your favorite feature of his? His kissable lips!!
5) Your favorite quality of his? His energy and excitement! He's always excited about whatever he is doing, whether it's helping someone move or putting together a party.
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Hunny. Most of the time he just calls me Trace.
7) His favorite food? He loves when I make soft tacos for dinner!
8) What is his favorite sport to watch? He's not that big on watching sports. But he loves to go biking, running and swimming.
9) When was your first kiss? I always told him that I wanted to be kissed in the rain so when it was raining we went outside and kissed in the rain under an umbrella. It was very romantic. It was really soon after he got home from his mission and he nervously said, "That should be good for a while". I said, "Heck no!!" and pulled him down and kissed him again! What a stinker huh?!? I still tease him about that!
10) Whats your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to go see plays together. But we love just being home with the kids playing and laughing a lot. Oh, and we also love going to get a couples massage!
11) Do you have kids? Two sweet, dramatic children. 4 year old Paige and 1 year old Landon.
12) Does he have a hidden talent? His hidden talent is that he is filled with creativity. He can't do anything in a normal run of the mill kind of way, there has to be something extra interesting to it.
13) How old is he? He will be 27 in January. He is exactly 2 months older than me.
14) Who said I love you first? I can't remember. But considering he was so fresh off his mission, it was probably me.
15) What do you admire most about him? How gentle and kind he is. He is such a great dad. Our kids absolutely adore him. He is also great at making people feel welcome and taken care of. One week when my dad went out of town Robert wanted to make sure my mom was completely taken care of. He is just extremely thoughtful.
16) What is his favorite type of music? We are kind of nerds and love to listen to show tunes. We have a few favorites, but most of the time it's music from whatever show we are in at the time.
17) Do you think he will read this? Probably, because he know that I am filling this out he will want to know what I am saying about him!
18) I tag: Leslie I., Krystal J., Mellissa O., Robyn G. and Jen W.

3 comments:

Deb Nott said...

Such a cute blog! I loved the first kiss story!

Ang said...

i love it!! you guys are awesome! we're so glad we've gotten to know you! and, by the way, we didn't get cute beach pictures until we'd been married for ten years and had four kids! let's hang out soon!

JethRobyn said...

yeah, we all knew you were very lucky to marry Robert! He's a great guy!! You two fit so perfectly together. I kind of wish I could have been around more to see Robert and you during is return missionary phase :)