Our life has slowed down a little. But we are still running around making sure we haven't forgotten to get someones gift, taking Paige to her dance recital, taking Paige to her Preschool Christmas program, practicing Christmas music with the Lehi Community Choir, and making sure our callings are not too neglected. Yes this is slowed down from where we were a couple of weeks ago! Here is a video of Paige visiting with Santa. Landon didn't want anything to do with him. Also below is a before picture of me. I started to HCG diet today and am supposed to loose a lot of wait over the next 6 or 7 weeks. I am supposed to give myself a 6 out of 7 mornings. The lady at the clinic did the one this morning. I hope I can do it by myself in the mornings to come! Wish me luck!! Before you know it I will be a hottie!! :-) 


Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment