I saw this on a friends blog and thought I would see what Paige thought of me! It was interesting and kind of fun!
1) What is something mom always says to you? Go to your room.
2) What makes mom happy? When I do something nice for brother
3) What makes mom sad? When I am mean to brother
4) What does your mom do to make you laugh? Tickle Me
5) How old is your mom? 6
6) What was your mom like as a child? a little girl
7) How tall is your mom? a mommy size
8) What is your mom's favorite thing to do? Do the laundry (I think she's a little confused)
9) What does your mom do when you're not around? Come pick me up.
10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know
11) What is your mom really good at? Vacuuming
12) What is your mom not so good at? When you're sick you can't help me clean my room.
13) What does your mom do for her job? You have lots of jobs, like vacuuming and doing the laundry and helping Landon clean his room.
14) What is your mom's favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese
15) What makes you proud of your mom? When you help me clean my room
16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Tasha from Backyardigans
17) What do you and your mom do together? we give hugs
18) How are you and your mom the same? same hair, same eyes, same nose and same mouth
19) How are you and your mom different? when we don't have the same eyes and nose and mouth and hair.
20) How do you know your mom loves you? When you hug me.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That is so cute! I laughed out loud. It is funny to see kids perspective on things we love to do. Even now my kids think that because I always clean all the time that I actually love doing it. I told them that I didn't love to clean and that if they would clean every once in a while that I might actually get to do something that I love to do.
That is the sweetest thing ever. Go back and read it every time you don't think you are making a difference. When a child knows they are loved, you are doing something right.
hi traci! your little gil seems sweet!
so cute! i'm going to try it with the twins! can't wait to see what they say!
Post a Comment