I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas morn!! Robert and I both woke up at 5:30 and couldn't sleep well after that. We will never grow up! Our kids didn't wake up until 8 a.m.! We tried to force ourselves back to sleep and take advantage of the fact that our kids still sleep in, but we didn't quite make it to a complete sleep mode. We had a great morning, I think everyone is pleased with what they got. :-) Santa brought some fun stuff. But what topped the morning off for me was opening my e-mail inbox to find an e-mail from my mom and a picture of my baptism that she found. I don't remember ever seeing this picture. It made me so happy to see it! I am going to post it and hope my sisters don't kill me for revealing their awesomeness!!







2 comments:
Don't forget Nate's awesomeness!! Great pic.
that's a great picture!!! Good to see Grandma Hatch. She died when I was on my mission, so it still seems weird to me sometimes that she's not still around.
Love Nate's mullet! and all of you girls' uber awesomeness!
Post a Comment