Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Date Night!


My mom gives us kids season tickets to Hale Center Theater up in Salt Lake every year for Christmas. There was a show a couple of weeks ago and I wasn't ready to leave the baby so I let Paige go with her daddy on a date. I took Landon on a little date of our own. We tried out the new bowling alley in Lehi. We had fun! Except he fell off the chair and landed right on his head and got a huge goose egg. If you look really close you can see it in the picture.
Having a boy is quite the ride!! He is constantly covered in bumps, bruises and scrapes! He fell down the front porch stairs, he has scrapes all over his feet from riding his bike with out shoes, fallen off the bar stool too many times, been bit by the dogs because he pesters them, and many other things. We have decided that moving to grandmas isn't necessarily saving us money either because we are constantly replacing things Landon has broken. He ripped the curtains in the front room pretty bad. He's broken the piano bench and a stool and a little decoration. He also got into a cake my mom bought for a banquet she had the next day. So off I went to costco to buy a $20 cake that we didn't need. He's constantly into everything, I feel like relaxing isn't an option or I'll be paying for it!
Don't worry I did just have a baby and that baby happens to be a boy!!! Landon's partner in crime will be ready to go in no time!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!

No comments: