On my trip home from Lehi today my conversation with my almost 4 year old went something like this...
Me : Paige your brother's not falling asleep yet is he?
Paige : No
Me : What is he doing?
Paige : He's just looking out at the great big world.
Me : Oh Really?
Paige : Yeah! Just like Jasmin and Aladdin when they sing (sung at the top of her lungs) A WHOLE NEW WORLD, A BRAND NEW PLACE I NEVER KNEW....
Me : I think you spend a little too much time down at the Arts Center don't you.
Paige : No
Me : What is he doing?
Paige : He's just looking out at the great big world.
Me : Oh Really?
Paige : Yeah! Just like Jasmin and Aladdin when they sing (sung at the top of her lungs) A WHOLE NEW WORLD, A BRAND NEW PLACE I NEVER KNEW....
Me : I think you spend a little too much time down at the Arts Center don't you.
Yes indeed. She is our little Drama Queen. We have no idea where she gets it.
Posted by: Bob




1 comment:
So cute. I totally remember doing things like this. :)
Post a Comment