Wednesday, February 4, 2009
In need of your help!
Our stake Adult Valentines Dance is a Sadie Hawkins Dance. I think this is a really cute and clever idea. But I need your help. I am not that creative and would love to make this a really big deal. I need a fun idea for how to ask Robert to the dance and I need a cute idea for shirts that we can wear to match. Have you heard any fun ideas? Did you do anything back in High School that turned out really cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So for our first valentines day I filled Scotts car full with balloons that he had to pop that had a special message in them to equal a cute poem. I also added some candy to sweeten the deal. <3 I hope that helps.
No way! I wasn't even thinking about going to that, but I'm in if you are. That could be fun. Davy would hate it, but I get happiness out of his misery in situations like that. Maybe we could go as a "group" like in high school....
Let me know. :)
Post a Comment